Saturday, July 26, 2008

Poutty Cock Block

Tania came out to see me perform last night. She came after my set. I haven't seen her since we sucked face in front of my old place.

She was beautiful. Oh dear god beautiful.

Her friend was with her and she told me a bit of his story with his current girlfriend and I said 'eww', and she agreed.

We left and went to a bar a few blocks away. I was so not in the mood for drinking, but had a gin anyway. Drank half of it. Then her friend, we'll call him Poutty since all he did was pout. I think he wants more than a platonic friendship with Tania and saw me as a threat.

I don't want a platonic friendship with her, I want to ravish her, to kiss all ten of her little piggies, to smell the small of her back, to fall asleep in her arms. Platonic ain't happening.

She said to me, let's grab a cup of coffee and we left Poutty with someone he was talking to. The vibe was weird at that bar anyway.

At the cafe I ordered ice tea and she got a cappuccino. We held hands all the way to the cafe. I loved holding her hand. She kept up those dark, sensuous eyes and I spun. Just holding her hand made it move down there. I didn't let it go.

We sat outside and she smoked and I listened to her. We have different opinions on some things. She's a victim of over education, when they strip the creativity out of you and make things like books, music and films something to discuss and critique, not to create.

Then Poutty came back and pouted and she said, I'm so sorry, I'm such a bad friend. It was his only available night out since his girlfriend was out of town. Another red flag on that relationship since I don't deal well with smothering.

She kissed me good bye, in front of him. I felt the tension, and her lips. He wanted to go home and for her to give him a ride.

Lame. If I was in that situation I would've said, 'no, no, I'll take a cab, you guys relax'.

--------

Back up a few hours and I was talking to the door girl at the bar where I did my show and was chatting her up and it was her last night in town, so I was sensing another one night stand, before the lady leaves, we were connecting, but I turned around and there's Tania.

There might have been sexy time with the fourth person of my whole life and I made sure to hang with Tania, even though it was a bit fucked up and weird.

I'm determined to get her out alone this week. I do have a deadline because I want to take a date to an industry function in September, but it's an important one, so the person I take I'll have had to have a few official dates and have sexual tension released if you know what I mean.

At this point I'm going stag.

No comments: