Saturday, July 19, 2008

Now it's THREE

This week is going to be a rough week emotionally for a variety of reasons I can't explain here.

So, dropping Joanne off at a cab at 5:30am last night was a perfect way to start the week.

Women I've had sex with in all my life now is 3.

We talked after sex. I'm realizing I love kissing so much, almost more than sex. Ravishing mouth rape kissing. Hands on soft parts kissing. Teeth clicking kissing.

Let me back up a bit. At 9pm I'm having a glass of wine at Camille's bar and she keeps refilling my glass. Then I pop down to see a friend's DJ set at a niteclub down the street and it's dead, so I stay for two drinks and pop down to check on one of my favorite bars to see if a there's a decent DJ and more......ladies......

The bar is dead as well, but the DJ plays some great music and the drinks are flowing and I start talking with her. Before I know it we're DJing together.

I can tell she hasn't showered in a day or so and it turns me on.

We dance and a local stoner metal band comes in after they just performed across town, so we get fucked up more and hang around them and keep spinning on the turntables.

Outside, 2:30am and Joanne and I are walking towards her bus stop when we just start kissing. I can't remember who started it, but it was heavy petting kissing on a very busy street, in public view. We find a dark alley and kiss more.

We can't go back to my place because I have relatives in town, but at the end of the night I find out she thought I had a girlfriend or wife at home, but I was serious, relatives, helping me through this rough week, so taking her to my paper thin walled apartment that's barely a one bedroom was out of the question and she still lived with her ex-boyfriend to take advantage of the rent control, so we decided to walk a few blocks to a secluded part of the neighborhood and a bench.

Do you have a condom? she asks.

It's the first time I get to use a condom that I purchased last week for the first time. She had the largest natural breasts I've ever touched and sucked on in my life.

We had sex, and sex again, and sex again. Too much drink in me made me the stay hard king but no go on cuming....yet very close.

Three hours later and we're on a busy street waiting for a cab.

She said we're just friends and I liked that. She's not my type for a relationship, but I really needed some crazy abandon. And she didn't shave down there, so refreshing in a world of hitler mustaches.

We cuddled and talked and I can't wait until I'm living alone in a few weeks so this will be a no brainer, just bring a lady back to my house.

She was bi-sexual and we talked about that and she's been in threesomes and had no clue that she was the third girl I banged. Or maybe she did.

I do feel a little like a man-whore right now. Two one night stands in a month, yet I've only had sex three times in my life.

I know this is going to get old quick and I can't wait until I have a relationship. Someone to take to dinner and cuddle with and take to see bands. Or a couple of rotating relationships until timing and attraction smack me upside the head.

With STD concern, I'm making sure not to bite my cuticles since they seem to end up inside vaginas and having a boo-boo on my finger might leave me open for something that would really suck.

Thanks Joanne for the night on the bench. Thanks for the sex dreams afterwards. Thanks for being my number three.

I know I'll see her around town because we travel in the same music circles. Is there an encore presentation?

No comments: