Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh My Beloved Tania

Tania finally got in touch with me via email. I was a bit irked at first since it took her so long to get in touch. We talked about moving forward, then she backed off. After a few more email exchanges I assured her there were no expectations and that I really enjoyed our time together, aka, the best make out session of my life, and our intimate conversation about heartbreak, and I would like to take her to dinner.

She’s on my list. I haven’t taken anyone on an official date and there’s an event happening towards the end of September that I want to bring someone special to. But someone better get special quick since I don’t want to take someone I haven’t been on a date yet or slept with yet. I don’t want the sex tension there, I want the lust to be pouring out like Lawrence Welk bubbles…so we can enjoy the event and ravish each other afterwards….I want to know I’ll be ravished.

Dammit, she’s going to be a keeper if this works out and not sure I’m ready for that…but fuck it, let’s do this, let’s have some heartbreak…there’s no fun, or material without heartbreak.

We’re exchanging emails and I smell her hair across the internet.

For those playing along at home, this was the lady who I put a hole in her dress with my smoldering ash. I offered to buy her another dress and I’m praying it wasn’t designer.

She sent me this:

http://www.strindbergandhelium.com/index.html

Dammit, she’s so cool. Stringberg? Fuck me. No seriously, fuck me.

Moleskin, revisited

She’s at my friend’s bar up the street and I say her name and she remembers me and says she’ll be right back and she doesn’t come right back.

After hanging with some friends I seek her out and tell her how much I enjoyed our conversation from a few nights ago. She invites me to a photo exhibition she’s having, naked chicks, she likes to photograph erotica. I ask if she’s into the ladies and she says no.

(+10 points)

She’s dressed in a frumpy sweatshirt, not like her rockabilly self from a few nights earlier. I like that. I give her a hug. Lots of punk rock guys showing her attention.

I get home and find more info on her exhibition. She’s in a band in my city. (-25 points). I’m not sexing any band members since I’m in the music scene and girls talk and I don’t need the talkin’ right now, just some lovin’.

Dammit.

She’s in a band I’m familiar with, but have never seen live. Now I know why she knew who I was. But she said she was excited that I interviewed two writers who are her favorite writers….so she reads (+25 points).

No comments: