Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm all Morrissey and shit

Catching up on reading, work, etc. has left me in a social void.

I did go out on Friday night to see a band...I have a crush on the lead singer and would love to make sexy time with her...we'll see. Also saw another girl who I met a couple of months ago and hopefully rekindled a little of what was going on when we first met.

I'm in my head at the moment and just letting things be. Also, my living situation doesn't really allow for privacy right now...once that's squared away, we should be back to dating 3 to 4 nights a week....so stay tuned.

If you dig this blog, send a link to your friends, enemies, ex-lovers, etc. If you're in a similar situation, feel free to get in touch: datingdoofus@gmail.com, and I'll publish your experiences here all anonymous and likesay.

No comments: